Changelog 01: Revamped dashboard and integrations
When you log into Waitlyst, you will now be met with an entirely new dashboard, a revamped analytics that allows you to track your product metrics using pre-built templates, and the ability to send email campaigns to your users.
Here's a quick breakdown of the changes made to Waitlyst
- Revamped dashboard
- Improved global search
- Faster app speed
- Email campaigns & simple email statistics
- Analytics templates for Active Users, Funnels & Signups
- Removed weekly admin updates
- Added a widget installation guide within the dashboard at https://dashboard.waitlyst.co/settings/integrations/widget
- Waitlyst.js feedback widgets can now be triggered by adding a data-waitlyst attribute to any element.
- Fixed bug with your app's native HTML elements overriding our widget's positioning.
- Hubspot integration that allows you to connect and sync user information with their corresponding HubSpot profile.
- Segment: Integration that allows you push user events to Waitlyst
- Segment: Waitlyst will automatically identify and reconcile users on for your product
- Various bug fixes to Jira, Github & Slack integration