Changelog 02: Documentation and waitlyst.js
Today we have released our own client-side SDK waitlyst.js, which will enable companies to track any event in their product alongside collecting in-app feedback seamlessly, without additional frameworks or services.
Businesses can track product analytics from any modern front-end framework or on their browser. If you already have a custom analytics solution, we have exposed our API for you to use.
With documentation now available, please see examples and guides on how to integrate with Waitlyst at https://waitlyst.co/docs
Fixes & Improvements:
- Fixed a bug where unidentified users were not shown in your analytics report.
- Active usage reports now display all users on their dashboard
- Fixed bug with search showing double user count
- Fixed bug with sidebar menu breaking on smaller screens
- Fixed formatting issues in email templates
- Fixed bug where users are redirected to an incorrect page after setting up an active users report
- Added slipping-away reports