Changelog 03: Playbooks
Today we are releasing Playbooks for everyone. Playbooks make it easy for your team to create repeatable strategies to help you drive revenue and customer retention.
If you're familiar with existing automation tools, Playbooks works similarly—select the triggering event and choose the list of actions you want to take in reaction to those events.
Here are some examples that you and your team might use to create playbooks:
- When a new user signs up, send them an onboarding email with a welcome message and your product's value proposition.
- If a new user is inactive for 30 days in a row, send them an email asking if they have any questions -- preventing churn.
- Set up a playbook that triggers when a user completes a goal in your app and rewards them with an exclusive offer.
The possibilities are endless, and there is no limit to the number of playbooks you can create.
Currently, playbooks can trigger actions in Slack and Email, however, over the next couple of months, this will be expanding to include more apps, including Hubspot, Pipedrive, Zendesk, and others. At the end of the day, it's all about helping companies increase their revenue while reducing churn.
Finally keep your eyes peeled on your emails, over the next week templates for playbooks will become available on your dashboard.
- Removed feedback page
- Removed feedback section for user cards
- Removed feedback feature from SD
- Fixed bugs with page navigation occasionally blanking out